Dr. Del’s Get Lean by Summer Fitness Challenge!
Posted by Dr. Del | April 16, 2013
My challenge to you is to build your leanest body between April and June. I want you to look good naked on the beach this summer. I am even offering to coach you along the way.
Each week I will design three new workouts (beginner, intermediate & advance) and a new meal plan with complete calorie breakdown (1500, 1800, 2000, 2200, etc.). You will have access to these at my online training site (personalfitness.com).
What does it mean to be “in training?” You set a specific goal with a target date in mind, put it in writing, then outline a specific plan of action to follow. In this case, you need a workout plan and a meal plan. You also need to know how to make course corrections as you’re going along.
Sounds simple, doesn’t it? It’s a very simple process, but it’s not going to work for you unless you have a plan and you follow your plan in its entirety. What do I mean by that? If you’ve committed to working out five days each week, then three days of working out just won’t cut it. You can’t expect to get results if you don’t follow your plan. And getting results is the best way of staying motivated along the way.
What’s your big goal this year? Are you still working on it or have you given up already? I’m sure you already know that quitting is the only sure way to fail; so don’t even think about it. Join my challenge, and I’ll keep you company along the way.
HOW TO JOIN THE CHALLENGE
I’ll post the link on my Facebook fan page the end of this week! So please go there and LIKE me now!
In case you’re a bit confused about the details, here’s what’s going to happen when you sign up:
1. I’ll send you a check list with your next steps.
2. I’ll help you set up the right fitness and nutrition program with a FREE one month membership to my online training and nutrition site, personalfitness.com
3. From week to week, I’ll suggest how you should be changing up your workout program and meal plan for best results.
4. Because you’ve taken a big step toward your goal and have committed to reaching a specific goal, I will also make the commitment to doing everything possible to help you achieve your goals.
5. YOU DO NOT have to join me in the gym! This is a virtual challenge. You can do the workouts anywhere–at home or at your own gym. You will have access to thousands of exercises (pictures and video demonstration included) and a detailed workout and nutrition plan to follow each week…should you so choose.
6. FOLLOW THE PLAN, GET THE BODY YOU WANT…I GET THE GLORY!
It’s really that simple!
By the way, you should know that I’m following the plan too, because this is the time of year when I usually start working on my summer body. As I wrote in my free ebook, Winter is the time to build muscles, and in the Spring we start focusing on getting lean. So by the time Summer rolls around, you’re as lean as possible.
I am offering to teach you this whole process for FREE! Once you know it, you will be master of your own body.
Until next time, do something worth imitating. Experience. Share. Grow.
IF YOU LIKE THIS POST, PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT AND “SHARE” IT WITH YOUR FRIENDS!